Our Courses are
- Aligned with the national Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), Common Core Mathematics Standards, CSTA Computer Science Standards, and school curriculums.
- Aligned with the UC’s a-g approved curriculum.
- Taught by our expert and dynamic, highly qualified University professors with Engineering Degrees and Teaching Credentials, and lead Industry engineers (UC Berkeley alumni) with decades of teaching expertise and 4.0s throughout their academic journeys.
- Especially designed to be taken by students before the upcoming school year in order to jump ahead of their Class and have a first look at the concepts, mastering the fundamentals of the subject.
- Designed to enhance our students' critical thinking skills as well as quantitative and analytical skills so that our students become adept and ready to tackle the difficult load of the course.
- Live and Interactive, with engaging lectures and problem solving sessions in small sections where students receive 1-on-1 personalized attention from the professor.
- Designed to benefit all students including CP, Regular, Honors, AP, Self-Study, and Homeschool.
- Rigorous and Thorough, with in-class problem solving and step-by-step guidance from the professor as well as collaborative practice sessions with their coursemates to further strengthen the concepts and boost their confidence in becoming a high achiever in the subject.
- Well-designed, with proven strategies that give our students an edge in the increasingly competitive college admissions process.
- Well-appreciated by our past students and their parents for helping them feel very comfortable with the course material and achieve high grades during the school year.
PUF students have gained admission to the country’s most selective colleges, including UC Berkeley, Stanford, MIT, and the Ivy League, and land internships with top companies, including Google, Apple, Adobe, and HPE. And our instructors are eager to help you too! Come join our program!